Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What we have been up to!

Here is the long promised blog about what we have been up to for the last few months.  In addition to all the mini-shoots we have been busy!  And of course we took a ton of pictures along the way!

First we headed to Massachusetts for my sister's bridal shower and then spent the rest of the week and Easter in New York with our families.  My whole family is going to be in the wedding in August so expect to hear more about that!


In April I ran my first 5K at the urging of my son Tyler after a talk we had about being nervous when he plays baseball.  I said I was nervous about doing a race and he made me do it in preparation for the TRIATHALON I did in May.  It was crazy and I still can't believe I did it!  Thanks to my friend Joanne for the pre-race picture of me she took!

We spent most of our spring at the baseball field!  Tyler's team, the Rangers came in second in their coach pitch league and Tyler showed so much improvement this year!  I am so proud of him!
We made some new friends this spring and have had a blast playing with them!

Then my baby turned 7!  I can't believe I am the mom of a 7 year old, unreal!  We took the kids to a mudcats game to celebrate!  I made Tyler a wrestling ring cake to take to school, the kids were all impressed!

Overall our spring has been a ton of fun and more than a little busy!  But we are enjoying spending the time together until school starts again and having fun!  Tyler and Katie are crazy kids, but I wouldn't have it any other way!

Now hopefully I am back on track with my blogging!  I have a ton of news about things to come through the holidays so it should keep me on my toes!


1 comment:

  1. sounds like you have had some awesome time. Congrats on the 5K and the Tri!!

    ReplyDelete