Monday, March 28, 2011

Changes...

I am going to get back into blogging over here!  I know I have been a slacker about it!  But I am going to make some changes to the format both here and on my facebook page.  I want to do more than just share my shoots, I want to give you all a window into who I am, why I do this and the chaos and fun that my everyday life can be!

Of course I will still be sharing samples of my shoots, but I think hiring a photographer, especially one that works with your children, is about more than pictures.  Its about who they are, what they can get out of your children and can they capture the spirit of who your family is!

While you are waiting for all these big changes (it won't be long I swear!) remember to book a spring mini-shoot!  What is a mini-shoot you ask?  Read this and it will fill you in!  Give me a call or drop me an email and we will get your session booked!

No comments:

Post a Comment